The Affirmation of our Faith
- We love the Lord God with all of our being.
- We love and accept all people unconditionally.
- Every member is a minister, a missionary, and a servant-leader. We value service without regard to gender, marital status, race, age, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status.
- Prayer is our source of wisdom and power.
- Our local church is autonomous and self-governed.
- The Bible is inspired and the authority in our daily lives as interpreted by every believer through the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
- Stewardship requires the faithful use of our time, talents, and treasures.
- Believers’ baptism is a symbol of our commitment and relationship to Christ and His Church.
- Discipleship deepens our relationship with Christ and each other through the study of God’s word, prayer, service, encouragement and fellowship.
- We value religious freedom and the separation of church and state.
- We affirm the 1963 Baptist Faith and Message.